Weekend Schedule - Subject to Change
Exact times are not set yet.
Plan to arrive in LA no later than 3:00pm on Friday and stay until 3:00pm on Monday.
25 May (Fri) Fans arrive
Transfer to the Whisky a Go Go
Concert Part A (2 – 3 hours on stage)
Transfer back to hotel
26 May (Sat) Transfer to the Whisky a Go Go
Concert Part B (2 – 3 hours on stage)
Transfer back to hotel after performance
After-party at hotel to celebrate Marian’s birthday!
27 May (Sun) Individual VIP meet & greets Marian and Band (1 hour
max each w/about 50 people) Presentation & Q/A session with Band and special guests.
28 May (Mon) VIP meet & greets Marian and Band (1 hour max each w/about 50 people) Fans depart.
Those who do not buy complete package will be responsible to obtain their own lodging & transportation to the hotel.
VIP Package $899 Hotel add on $420 for double occupancy or $770 for single occupancy. If you do not have the hotel add on package guests will be responsible to obtain their own lodging & transportation to the venue.
- Only about 400-425 guests will be able to attend due to venue size.
- Alphaville plans to play sets between 2 and 3 hours on stage both nights (4-6 hours total) – very intimate and relaxed with tremendous audience involvement.
- They will be playing more than 30 songs never before performed live (many old and some new).
- Everyone will get the limited box set.
- Limited venue seating, significant preparation requirements and DVD production costs make the economics of this event what they are.